How to Custom Etch Glass Jars: 30 Minute DIY
Expensive and unique crafts will catch your friends’ attention when they visit your home. They will always want to know where you bought them. On the other hand, custom-made crafts and gifts makes them wonder even more.
You can make your own custom etch glass jars and gift them to your friends and loved ones with it. You can also use these glasses to make that party, or event at your place more colourful. The tools are simple to use, and you can buy them at a very low price. It takes less than 30 minutes to come up with one.
So, let us jump right into making a custom etch glass jars.
• Glass (Depends on how many glasses you need to etch. In the video, Britt Morin uses two glass jars) –> Get them here
• Vinyl adhesive letters –> Get them here
• Paintbrush- some recommend Popsicle sticks but function as well as paintbrushes –> Get them here
• Electrical tape –> Get them here
• Etching cream (Morin refers to it as the ‘magical solution’) –> Get them here
Go to page 2 to see how to Custom Etch Glass