Alternative Ways To Use Tension Rods Around Your Home
The tension rod is often overlooked in it’s capabilities. While a lot of us use it for the obvious of hanging a curtain, there are so many other things that you can do with one. This post shows 15+ ideas of ways you can use a tension rod for so many different things around your home.
Something as simple as a rod can help you to better organize your home, keep things clean and work to make different parts of your home more functional and easier to work with. I found these great articles below that shows us ways to use tension rods to make your home more functional and organized.
- TENTING THE LOFT BED!
See how to build your own tenting for youe loft bed here – danielleoakeyinteriors.com
- Clever Office: Unused Space
Display photos on a desk, instead of on a wall or in a photo frame — Check this out marthastewart.com
- Creative Paper Towel Storage
Check this out alejandra.tv
- DIY Hanging File Organization — Check this out HERE
- A hidden shelf. — Check this out sewandsowlife.blogspot.co.uk
- Crafts Closet–ribbon Organization Idea — Check this out inmyownstyle.com
- Show Your Red, White & Blue — Check this out bhg.com
- A wall of high heels — Check this out aloyallove.com
- Window planters that brighten the room. — Check this out jillm.com
- A clean-cleaning closet. — Check this out jenthousandwords.com
- A jewelry rack. — Check this out thismessybusiness.com
- An easy, breezy pull-curtain — Check this out kellyhicksdesign.com
- kitchen cupboard organizer. — Check this out marthastewart.com
- Clever storage option. — Check this out skonahem.com
- Oddly-shaped closet storage idea. — Check this out apartmenttherapy.com
- How To Organize Your Pots and Pans — Check this outorganizingmadefun.blogspot.co.uk