3 Layer Magic Custard Cake
I tried this recipe today and i could not believe just how simple this was to make. I would say it took me about 1 hour total that with 50 min baking time. All the magic happens while it is in the oven baking. If you would like to make this recipe then grab the ingredients below and follow the recipe from Emojoie Cuisine that we’ve shared below for you. Trust me. You won’t regret it, and you’ll feel like a true baking wizard.
Magic Custard Cake Ingredients
- 3 egg, yolks and whites separated
- 1 tablespoon water
- ⅓ cup + 2 tablespoons (90 grams) sugar
- 6 tablespoons (90 grams) melted butter
- ¾ cup (90 grams) flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 ½ cups (375 millilitres) milk
- Confectioners’ sugar, for dusting (this is optional)
Thanks for checking out our “3 Layer Magic Custard Cake ” Recipe. If you found this article interesting please consider sharing it on Facebook and Pinning it on your Pinterest boards, this will help spread the word and help hundreds of people see this info too. Also let me know in the comments below if you tried this recipe.